Assignments and GDBs
- Published on Monday, 21 November 2011 19:00
- Written by Fuad Hasan
ENG201 Assignment 1 Solution - Business and Technical English Writing
Question 1: -
Xelleration Software House
86, Main Boulevard Gulshan-e-Ravi
Lahore, Pakistan 54500
November 17, 2011
ABC Software Company
05 First Floor Hafeez center,
Main Boulevard, Gulberg III
Lahore, Pakistan 54000
Dear Customer Relations:
I am a systems engineer at Xelleration Software House developing a new client-server net database system for two non-profit corporations.
My team is considering using your new release of Omega Database Plus 1.0 as a key part of the system. If we incorporate your product into our design, our clients will need to purchase at least a total of 140 copies your software. vu zs
We have read promotional material and are very interested in using your product. We need, however, the answers of the following questions before we can decide whether or not to use Omega Database Plus:
- Are you still planning to release the Omega Database Plus Version 1.0 on September 19, 2012?
- What LAN environments will your product support?
- Will your product support PGP encryption?
Hafiz Umair Ghani
Senior System Engineer
Question 2: -
- If I would have known about the party, I would have gone to it.
If I had known about the party, I would have gone to it.
- I never would of thought that he’d behave like that.
I never would have thought that he’d behave like this.
- Its going to be sunny tomorrow.
It’s going to be sunny tomorrow.
- Poetry isn't dead it's alive and well.
Poetry isn’t dead; obstinate, it’s alive and well.
- I look forward to meet you.
I am looking forward to see you.