Frequently Asked Questions by Students
- Published on Wednesday, 11 May 2011 09:18
- Written by Fuad Hasan
You can read vuZs.net papers on your mobile. whether you are in traveling or in somewhere in the park or its time for electricity breakdown ... You can study the papers & mcqs on your mobile device using your Mobile GPRS Service.
All you have to do is, Just follow the below Steps ...!!
1. You will need a Multimedia mobile device having GPRS service enabled.
2. Memory card should be installed on your mobile device for better performance.
3. Contact your mobile service help center for GPRS Enabled.
4. if your mobile is not supporting heavy websites then set your mobile device to browse only text from the web.
5. Now connect to internet using GPRS from your mobile.
6. Open the link www.vuzs.net
7. Browse your desired category
8. And start Reading your papers :)