Frequently Asked Questions by Students
- Published on Saturday, 04 June 2011 11:11
- Written by Fuad Hasan
1. All emails Messages to vuZs group should be relevant to study matters & discussion, as we don't entertain any messages other than study.
2. Please start your subject line with Proper subject which shows what really you want...and write subject Code like (CS101 , MGT402....etc)
3. Replies should be relevant to the topic mentioned in the subject line. If you have different question or query then compose a new mail with a new subject.
4. Sharing of Personal Mobile numbers are not allowed.
Please avoid sharing personal information on the group.
5. Try to be formal in discussion ,decent language is advised ,Using proper English language is preferred , non decent language is not allowed at any cost.
6. This Forum is not designed for Gupshup or entertainment purposes as we all are here for study.
7. Please be precise in comments , lengthy messages cause spoiling the precious time of students.
8. private messages which relates to any particular student should be handled on private email addresses. Like "Thanks messages" or any other message which is particular for that person who is being answered.
(Note:- first 5 "thanks" replies will be allowed rest should be on personal email address)
9. Sharing of such documents and such emails which contain Links to other groups or promoting personal webpages are not allowed. Avoid links not related to study.
10. If you are answering any MCQ then try to give Reference in support of your answer.