Virtual University MCQs BANK - MCQs Collection from Online Quizzes
- Published on Monday, 30 January 2012 14:54
- Written by Bonfire
ENG301 Business Communication Solved online Quiz No. 3
Naveed Iqbal Khan
1. Organizations hiring hundreds of new employees every year must adopt a more ------- towards the recruiting process.
A. systematic approach
B. organizational approach
C. direct approach
D. indirect approach
2. Screening stage,--- stage and final stage are the three stages of interview process.
D. all of the above
3. Which one of the following is not the part of five stages of negotiation?
A. Gather information that helps you
B. Discussion, Proposals.
C. To negotiate the Issue, Confirmation
D. Exchanging greetings
4. An effective oral presentation process follows _____ steps.
5. The keys to write a successful resume are:
A. Too long, verbose descriptions and over confident tone
B. “You” attitude, focus on your audience and think about prospective employer's need
C. None of the above
D. All of the above
6. ______ interviews help recruiters see how you handle yourself under pressure.
7. ----- (in negotiation) often leads to one party gaining advantage over the other, if it can negotiate at the expense of the other’s needs.
8. While giving an interview, be --- in your salary expectations.
D. none of the above
9. Which one of the following is not the part of different negotiation methods?
10. Collection letter should be written with the assumption that most of the people will:
C. Not pay